Monday, August 4, 2008

oops I missed a day....

Due to a lot of cleaning and traveling I missed a day.

So to punish myself (and all of you), here are some random videos that make absolutely no sense.  I assure you that they were totally auto generated in my brain just now.  A special thanks to YouTube for helping find substance to my madness.

Hulk Hogan Theme Song: Sung By The Chipmunks.
The cheesiest American theme song ever devised, made better by the speeded up goodness of Chipmunks.




"Gimme a Break": Show opening
Oh Nel. You were a big star. And I will leave it at that.




"Here I Go Again" -- Whitesnake
The best song about a girl denting up two cars since -- well -- EVER.  
I used to watch this video over and over for some reason. Ah the sweet '80s hair band lifestyle. I don't really miss it.

blog comments powered by Disqus