Monday, August 11, 2008

Delayed Postings

Four new memes for you today to make up for the four that I couldn't publish due to wifi/time considerations.

Wacky Wall Walkers


Coming at you free: it's the ugliest read sweater known to mankind.

These sticky messes made their owner wealthy beyond imagination, but all they did for us was work for a few weeks and the everything known to mankind would start to stick to it.  I would never bother to clean it, so it pretty much just served as a great place to grow bacteria.

GI Joe

I know the new movie is coming out, but I had this theme song in my head coming home from Minneapolis and had to torture all of you with it as well.


Knowing that song is the other half of the battle.

Billy Ocean: Loverboy




How could you miss the obvious "tribue" to "Star Wars", "Planet of the Apes", and "Superman II"?  Sometimes I think Billy was actually trapped in that rotating triangle thing and that's why he hasn't produced another hit.

The Truffle Shuffle

Boy, this one just can't be missed.  I wake up in a cold sweat some nights thinking about this.

blog comments powered by Disqus