Tuesday, August 5, 2008

New Direction For Steam of Meme

I got a great response to my "random punishment videos" yesterday.

I'm thinking about finding one such video each day and writing a little more in-depth about it.  Maybe I can actually live up to the title of the blog.

It would be an interesting challenge to take a random thought in my head and add my own special (and demented) take on it.  There are so many things that have influenced us in the last 20 years.  A lot of them seem to be "flashes in the pan".  If you are in your 20's to 30's, you should remember the bulk of this stuff.

My job would be to do the visual equivalent of sneaking up behind you and rubbing them in your face again.

It's an interesting concept.  I already have my first thought.  I will work on it tonight as sort of a test post.

If you have any feedback about the slight content change, let me know in the comments section under this blog post.
blog comments powered by Disqus